About the Project
Located in Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas, the Centre at Forest Lakes is an event venue that serves as a small to mid-sized gatherings. Surrounded by suburban homes, the building was originally intended to serve as a clubhouse for the Forest Lakes residents. Ownership of the facility was turned over to two entrepreneurs who sought to maximize the property’s potential as an event venue when not in use by local residents. The Centre enlisted SixtyOne Celsius to update the venue’s brand identity and digital presence; attract wedding parties, corporate retreats, organizational meetings, and family reunions; and implement online space reservation requests.
- Updated the logo and branding to better promote the modern yet welcoming event venue
- Designed marketing materials highlighting the facility as a venue for weddings, parties, business retreats, family reunions, meetings and more.
- Reorganized the content outline to improve UX and SEO
- Art director and professional photographer went onsite to stage a variety of settings including a wedding reception, a corporate retreat, and family with the virtual golf set-up.
- Implemented a third-party online reservation calendar and assisted client with incorporating the new functionality into daily operations
- Managed social media accounts to provide ongoing COVID-19 updates while reassuring prospective event planners about safety precautions and future event reservations
Branding and Logo Design, Marketing Collateral, Photography, Copywriting, Web Design, Web Hosting, SEO, Social Media